2018 Yoga Retreat
MACHU PICHU – SACRED VALLEY – CUSCO
July 15th – 21st
yoga. meditation. hiking. service. connection. self discovery
Connect with the culture of Peru, practice yoga, meditation, eat delicious organic local foods and enjoy great company. Be with the people of Peru and the Be Yoga & Dance Community and stand in the the spiritual sacred sites of Peru. Participate in a local service project and be a contribution to the community. Unwind in the Sacred Valley and re-ignite your passion for your life through the practice of yoga, meditation and self inquiry.
Immerse into your own self discovery & possibility as you explore the beauty and richness of Peru.
- 7 Day dual- location journey trekking and exploration with local professional guide
- Despacho (This is a ceremony of giving thanks to the Mountains, Air and Water. The Shaman will perform a clearing for each person)
- Have a guided tour of Machu Picchu and other Incan archaeological sites (Includes entry fee to Machu Picchu)
- Includes entry to Machu Picchu
- Explore local markets, eat delicious meals and soak up the Peruvian culture
- Learn the tools of yoga that apply to travel and life off the mat
- Integrate and rejuvenate with yoga, meditation & essential oils
- Enjoy stunning nature and landscapes
- Transportation from and to the airport
- Participate in a 1 day service community project in Peru
- This retreat is open to all level yoga practitioners
7 days, 6 nights life changing experience includes: daily guided yoga and meditation, private transportation, private tour guide / translator, entry to all sites, accommodations, most meals, and lots of surprises!
COMPLETE PACKAGE RATES:
$1700 Per Person
*Does not include Airfare
Retreat Payment includes Shared rooms
Private rooms – additional $50 per Night
Includes one night in Cusco stay . Does not include meals in Cusco
Transportation from and to Airport
Non-refundable Deposit $250 – due April 15th to secure spot.
Remaining balance due June 1st. 2018
*Ask about payment plan option.
All inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org